Bridging The Gaps
Finding the right job that compliments your skills and credentials can be really difficult.
We at Srijan Spectrum, aim to provide comprehensive solutions to all your staffing needs. We believe in customized staffing solutions that deliver not just employees but results…….. Hence, better business.
Conceptualized and Established in the year 2014, by an experienced team of HR professionals, our company has since then never looked back. Supported by cutting-edge technology, we leverage both our HR expertise and Technology development skills to build solutions that match our client needs.
We behold the credentials of being chosen by our clients as partners for strategic advice, flawless process and clean administration of HR programs. At Srijan Spectrum Pvt Ltd, we believe in complete professionalism- a key to achieve business goals.
- We are concerned about people and the responsibility of work in their lives.
- We value people as individuals, believing and supporting them, facilitating them to realize their goals.
- We help people build up their careers through scheduling, employment, coaching and training.
- We identify each individual’s contribution to our success that encompasses our staff, our clients and our applicants.
- We promote and reward success.
- We distribute our knowledge, proficiency and resources, in order that everyone understands what is happening in the world of staffing and understands how best to respond.
- We keenly take note and execute upon these information to advance our relationships, solutions and services.
- Based on this information, we dynamically pursue the advancement and adoption of the best practices persistent worldwide`
Frequently Asked Questions
Most of us are not sure what to expect as a temporary hire? Let’s clear the doubts so there are no surprises along the way. Our FAQ includes the important stuff: the hiring process, the temporary workplace, and getting paid.
Temporary staffing is an employment condition where the staffer is likely to remain in a position for a restricted period of time. In some cases, these positions can even turn into permanent placements
Submit your resume to us and include a short message about your ideal temporary position. Our People Specialist will follow up shortly with a phone call to arrange an in-person interview.
Some Of The Partners & Clients We’ve Worked With